- Q&A for Nunavik’s Vaccination Campaign Against COVID19
- Youth Vaccination Against COVID-19 - Q&A for Parents/Guardians of Youth Aged 12-17yo
- How to get your vaccination passport
COVID-19 General information
- COVID-19: Useful Questions and Answers
- Recommendations to the general public and organizations
- Stress, Anxiety and Depression Associated with the Coronavirus Diseases
- COVID-19 Self-Care Guide
- Confirmed Case - Investigation Process
Community & Gatherings
- Guidelines for Community Organizations: Q&A Document
- Preliminary public health guidelines for inter-community meetings, training sessions and other gatherings in Nunavik
- Get-Togethers, Hunting and Harvesting and Flights Within the Region
- Country Food and COVID-19
- Guidelines - Geese and COVID-19
- Change in Directives with Regard to Wearing a Non-Medical Mask
- One of Your Loved Ones Has Died from COVID-19 What Do You Need to Know? What Should You Do?
- Flight Restrictions - General Population
- Instructions for Travel to Nunavik - AIR INUIT PASSENGERS
- Instructions for Travel to Nunavik - AIR CREEBEC PASSENGERS
- Quarantine: instructions to follow
- Quarantine instructions for people travelling to nunavik due to exceptional circumstances
- Quarantine instructions for critical workers
- 14-Day Incubation Period
- You are coming back to your community – prevent COVID-19 spread.
- Directions to follow for home isolation
School & Work
- Public Health’s Guidance Applicable to Schools in Nunavik, back-to-school 2021
- Can I go to work today?
- Can my child go to school today?
- Can my child go to daycare today?
- Poster: Quarantine is an individual and collective responsibility
- Poster: Let’s continue to protect ourselves!
- Poster: No visits allowed until further notice
- Poster: Protect yourself, protect others
- Flyer: Protect yourself, protect others