Where to find rapid tests?
- At your local NV: tests are provided to general population.
- Puvirnituq – at the Health Center
- Kuujjuaq – at the tent #1
- At the CLSC/Nursing Station: tests are provided to their resources, their clientele (especially those vulnerable) and their essential workers.
- At daycare: tests are provided to symptomatic staff and parents of symptomatic children.
- At school: tests are provided to children and staff.
How to use rapid tests
Screening in Nunavik
Have Public Health authorities, a nurse from the CLSC (Nursing Station) or anyone from the Info-COVID line told you to go get tested?
You are experiencing symptoms that resemble COVID or influenza and you are a vulnerable person?
Call your CLSC (Nursing Station) and make an appointment before going.
Akulivik : 819-496-2107
Aupaluk : 819-491-7458
Inukjuak : 819-254-8540
Ivujivik : 819-922-9978
Kangiqsualujjuaq : 819-337-5245
Kangiqsujuaq : 819-338-3251
Kangirsuk : 819-935-4878
Kuujjuaq : 819-964-2905 poste 282
Kuujjuaraapik : 819-929-3442
Puvirnituq : 819-988-2957
Quaqtaq : 819-492-9127
Salluit : 819-255-8439
Tasiujaq : 819-633-5710
Umiujaq : 819-331-7021