A services for young people aged 12 to 25
Open Space is a place for young people aged 12 to 25 where a range of health and wellness services are offered under the same roof.
A unique space for young people
At Open Space centre, teenagers and young adults are welcomed and can access services geared to their needs. Professionals, such as a nurse or a social worker, are on hand to welcome them, listen to them and help them find solutions. Staff members are knowledgeable and understanding and provide help without judging, regardless of the person’s situation, occupation or condition.
Services at Open Space centre are free and personal informations will be respected. Time slots are available with or without an appointment and services are available days, evenings and weekends on a flexible schedule and without a waiting list.
Open Space offers a range of services geared to the reality of young people aged 12 to 25. These include mental and physical health services. Advice about study, work, housing or information about legal and financial aid is also provided on site.
- You are worried about some of your thoughts, about things that you are feeling or about the way you behave.
- You have questions about your lifestyle, your sexuality or you are in distress of any kind.
- You are dealing with a family conflict, an abusive relationship, an unwanted pregnancy, failure at school or bullying.
- You are wondering about your sexual and gender identity or your drinking or drug use.
- You need a regular check-up, health care or a screening test.
- You are worried about your future.
For information: email@example.com