Skip to content
Nunavik regional clinical plan
Foster the physical and psychological health of Nunavimmiut
- Redefine and reorganize health care in Nunavik according to Nunavimmiut values and vision.
- Offer more care of good quality directly in the Nunavik communities.
- Develop services for the Inuit by the Inuit.
- Redefine and meet the needs of new health installations in Nunavik.
What are the steps?
- Take part in the changes by providing your opinion during surveys, interviews and discussion groups that will be organized to:
- assess the health needs of Nunavimmiut (until 2040);
- evaluate the care you receive and the care you would like to see offered on site in Nunavik.
- Define the needs for structures for the patriation of such new services to Nunavik.
- Submit the clinical plan to the board of directors and the MSSS.
The goal of the clinical plan is to establish a regional vision of the development of health and social services: your vision!